Sunday, January 5, 2014

SecRet oF tHe NaMe


Queen Eun Hye Mi ( Elegent Intelligent, Pretty)

   This name is a name I created on my own. It's a new beginnings for a heart that has been returned after being snatch in previous chapter of life. Opening of a new book were just the same as living a new life. perhaps, a new name can help it create a new character in future to make life meaningful. Because this name will bring a better character in life and cheerful the heart to keep glowing.. out of anger, out of worries... just a sweet sweet memory and personality...just like how it means.

Therefore, the name brings a new hope for the heart to move on and living an interesting life.

" Happy New Year!!!
Wish this year to be much better than before.
 Lets start writing in a new book and look at the previous one 
as a reference."

" its a bunny sayings HELLO 2014!!! "
Then its a courage for a new beginnings.

"The person that i fall in love with is not the same person that stands today. 
Because the person that i love is my past,who was spending the life with me. 
And the person today is someone who is moving on his life without me"
...whoever they are...

~Somehow, that is how we move on~

"Although just a while we get to know someone, we know and remember them for this whole life. Even when we say good bye.. Even when they are not in our sight.. Our life becomes better when they come. We should live and interesting life and move on. Even when we are not together.. Because the moment we shared together were saved as a memory...
#fightforfuture#forgetthepaininthepast#startanewlife#letitgo#moveonandsmile#^_^"

"That is how it supposed to be :) mei banfa... i got it!!"
And there is a heart appears.
Then it is a complete agreement to forget the past and move on..

Therefore, for the sake of my heart, my future and my life..
I'll make my life interesting and keep moving on and on...
Fighting!!!! ^_^

~and that is the end of 2013 love story~

No comments:

Post a Comment