Monday, January 13, 2014

FoUnd anD Got a JoB . . .

It won't be easy.
And it won't be harD.
If you say you can, you sure CAN do it!!
Its all dePends on How you taKe it. :)


After tRaVeLling, I feel cool and warM..
I think I am getting Closer to my Dreams..
Its a nice and pRofessioNal job
alThough people are throwing their temper..
I wanna giVe my Best!
It is relateD with my stUdies
and tHe saLary, juSt fine with the sKills that I have.
I'm not that skilled.. yOu kNow tHat too.. bUt.. I will Do the Best!!!


  Its a good oPpoRtunity to Grab.. Just Try an eRRoR..
If it was a mistakes, it will be a great experience..we don't lose anything
but sTiLL
I won't let it be a reGret!! 
If we try and do the best! we can beat the reSt!!
FiGHtiNg  HYe Mi yah!!! Eun hYe Mi!!!


tOwaRds Professionalism.. I just had this feeling.. with the waRmth oF lOve..
tO be a career wOmen
Success in Life! To create an interesting LiFe and doing the best in my life.
I am so excited for this job and was hoping to be excited to tHe end!! Good Luck you alls.. :)


~we don't know until we try~

No comments:

Post a Comment